• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Empty head cab for early Mk and/or SOB (no reverb)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pavlos

Reaction score
I'd like to get my S.O.B. chassis out of its 1x12 combo home and into a head cab; help me escape the 1x12 form factor! Thanks.[/b]

Hey, I just rackmounted my Mark IV and have no need for this. Make me an offer :)

empty.jpg

Would it be possible to see some other views of that cabinet?

Specifically, the reverb cutout, and any parts inside the cabinet?

I am thinking about building one, and need a couple more details.

Nitrobattery said:
Hey, I just rackmounted my Mark IV and have no need for this. Make me an offer :)

empty.jpg

Nitrobattery,
(Sorry for the redundancy). Thanks for the photo -exactly what I'm after- but is that a reverb cut-out I see? I'd prefer not to have the chassis exposed; if any Boogie Boarders have suggestions as to sealing this up, please post a reply.

Anyway, *if* the cab IS enclosed and I'm only hallucinating the reverb cutout, I'd be willing to pay you $150 for it, and cover shipping as well.

Thanks!

-p

If he doesn't take that, I might be interested, I have a mark III that is rack mounted that I would like a head case for. I wouldn't offer 150 without the reverb tank though, maybe 100 or so unless someone would want to trade a head cab for a rack mount kit and 4 space case?

It is in fact cut out for a reverb tank, which I have and would sell. Here are some more pics.

empty3.jpg

empty2.jpg

Nitrobattery said:
It is in fact cut out for a reverb tank, which I have and would sell. Here are some more pics.

Well, I appreciate your efforts Nitro, and thanks for the additional pics... Sounds like you might have a taker in timv.

O.k., anyone out there have a cab like Nitrobattery's, but *without* the big hole in the bottom? =) Many thanks in advance...

-p

I have a case for a 50 Caliber+, or Mark IV short size chassis, if someone has a combo and wants to convert it into a head. My caliber is rackmounted now. I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

futurestar said:
I have a case for a 50 Caliber+, or Mark IV short size chassis, if someone has a combo and wants to convert it into a head. My caliber is rackmounted now. I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

By the way, mine doesn't have the cutouts for the reverb unit.

Mark

futurestar said:
futurestar said:

By the way, mine doesn't have the cutouts for the reverb unit.

Mark

futurestar: Yeah, love to see some pics of your head cab. Thanks!

-p

I'll take some pics tonight and post them here ... actually how do I post them on here? Do I need to upload them onto a free site like Photo bucket first?

Mark

Virgin Post!

Hey Nitro, I think I'd be interested in your head cab + reverb tank for sale...BUT...would the empty Mark IV short head be able to house a Mark IIC+?

Thanks.

Back