• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to trade Triaxis/2:90 for 2ch Rectifier or Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msi

Reaction score
I have a backup Triaxis and 2:90 that I'm not using. I'm looking to trade for either a two channel Dual Rectifier or a Roadster head. Both were well cared for in a smoke free environment and never gigged (they were backups).

I can provide pictures if anyone wants them. Kind of a show me yours and I'll show you mine type of thing.

Still in the market. I primary triaxis gets me the mark series sound I'm looking for so I really don't need that. I'm looking to trade my backup to try something new.

I have a 9 month old three channel DR. Love it but also have serious GAS for the triaxis. Sadly I don't have the cash to own both so if you are interested in a trade...................... anything is possible

Yea, I sent them out to disassembled on Monday. Sorry for not updating this posting earlier. He should be getting them any day now I hope. I wouldn't have traded for a three channel dual rectifier because I already have one of those. I really had my sights set on a two channel to compare the sound with my three channel and tremoverb. Now I just have to get a hold of a rev C to decide which I like most.

But like disassembled said, sold. Sorry guys.

Latest posts

Back