Wanna hear some Road King clips? (Series I)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I guess I'll need to start putting what series from now on?

This is on a Flash site, so it may take a while to load on dial-up. Go to the Road King clip page and click play... Just a couple of 30-45 second clips I did over my extended lunch break today.

http://www.guitartest.moonfruit.com/

Hey Jason!

Thanks for the clips. I gotta tell you ............. "Who Knew" and "Gone"
Absolutely GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that you singing? Even being a Long Island boy that's my kind of stuff.
You guys are excellent!

Really enjoyed it.

Hey .............. I know you just got your RK a little while ago. DON'T START OBESSING over Series 1 and "Series 2". You loved your RK when you got it. Don't fall out of love so easy. Take a break and enjoy what you've got. It's a fantastic piece of equipment.

Thanks for the clips!

old-guy said:
Hey .............. I know you just got your RK a little while ago. DON'T START OBESSING over Series 1 and "Series 2". You loved your RK when you got it. Don't fall out of love so easy. Take a break and enjoy what you've got. It's a fantastic piece of equipment.

Thanks for the clips!

Wise words, guess that's why he is the old-guy =)
nice clips, but totally not my kind of sound and music.

Who knew and Gone aren't the RK clips, make sure you go to the section that says "Road King clips" and there are 2 big players on that page and nothing else. It's got the settings and what guitar was used too. Just a heads up for those not sure where to navigate :wink:

Hey old-guy, THANKS!!! No, I wish that was me singing, but it's not. It's my lead singer, I feel lucky to have someone of his caliber in my band! Thanks for the compliments!

Hey Tele-jas,

Great clips! I also like the other song "Who Knew" and "Gone" very much. This is the kind of music that I would have in my library. Great stuff all the way around. Give kudos to your singer, as well for me. Gee, does the RK come with a written guarantee that my licks will sound like that? HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Now you got my curiosity up as to what other songs ya got. Thanks for putting up the site.

Doood....great clips. Keep the Road King fires blazin'.

Also, I agree with old guy...don't "fret" (groan, heh heh) about series 1 and 2...you and I both know we have one of the best amps ever. Enjoy it.

RB

Jason,

I listened to the RK clips too. (sounded great!) I figured while I was there I'd listen to the other tunes that you had listed. (great site, very easy to maneuver)

Don't pick on me. I know I'm getting "up-there" I'm just not "that far up there" yet. :lol: But thanks for checking on me "just in case" I missed the RK clips.

Nice clips Jason. That is a great sounding amp and you are very talented.

Keep the postings coming. Maybe I've missed something, but what does the series 1 mean? Just your first wave of recordings?

...but what does the series 1 mean?...

Series 1 Road King. They just came out with the series 2. Your a Lonestar player, take a look at the changes that they made to the RK! They took the reverb and cleans straight from the Lonestar on the series 2 Road King, along with a change in the effects loop.

Scary Guy IRL said:
How loud are you running the King?

Just above bedroom level, not real loud but loud enough to get above the funky/buzzy sounds of having it set at low volume. (loud enough to where my wife would have yelled at me if I was doing it at home while she was watching TV) :wink:

Latest posts

Back