Waiting time on new Mark IV?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newfinator

Reaction score
Does anybody know the current wait time for a new Mark IV or is that a regional or even dealer specific thing? My dealers don't normally stock them and would have to order one in if I wanted one and I'm trying to get a feeling of what to expect.

dennq45 said:
2 to 3 months or so
Thanks for the replay. I guess it's safe to assume that adding 'custom' options would dramatically extend that.

Mine took 3 weeks.

I think I read somewhere that they do bulk runs of certain models, maybe they were on the Mark IV when I ordered it.

It had to be sent back though and it's been a week so far, we'll see how long it takes this time.

Kris

Still waiting on mine. I ordered it in July. Yes, 'JULY!' Don't worry though. It was because of some contract issues with Boogie and my dealer. I should have it any day now. Pretty disappointing though, to say the least. Should take 2-3 months.

I ordered mine in late may last year and got it in late september. But I live in Sweden and it probably takes a bit longer to get here.

They will always quote you 8-12 weeks. Sometimes you get lucky and order right before a run.

I ordered these cabs (not the amp of course)
angle.JPG

They are custom colors, I work for a dealer, was quoted 12 weeks, 14 weeks later I had my cabs (and I was still happy, heh)

I ordered my custom Mark IV head almost exactly six weeks ago (will be six weeks on Saturday) and I am still waiting. I was told by my dealer the wait time would be 6-12 weeks, but for some reason they seemed very optimistic that it may only take 6-7 weeks. Time will tell.

There is always the used market. Some excellent examples on the used market going at very good prices. I just picked up my MKIV in immaculate condition with the tags, paperwork, etc. Even after a retube it will be a great deal.

Back