Voodooman Mark III Switch - 3 Button 'custom'

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew816

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280168792051&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

24cc_1.jpg

So I got my Mark III and just 'needed' a single unit switch to make this thing work for me; but I didn't want a Voodooman 4 button because I always leave the Reverb on (I know, called me old fashioned but...). So I contacted Voodooman and James replied very quickly saying sure, I can build you a custom switch to your specs, no problem. So I made the order, within two weeks the unit arrived and it's great. Well made, solid, nice design, colour coded input jacks, heck what's not to like? I know, not the 'cheapest' solution in comparison to used Mesa switches but it was 'cheap' in the grand scheme of things at $69.95 + shipping isn't horrible either; and money well spent IMHO.

So I would highly recommend the Voodooman switch. I know others have had some issues in the past but my experience was/is great. Check them out! And no, I have no affiliation with this group, just a satisfied customer...

A few shots of my 'test setup' from last weekend, a bit of a mess and new cables are needed but you get the point! Enjoy...

DSC02610_small.jpg

DSC02606_crop_small.jpg

Thanks Johnson, I had a lot of fun and my ears are still ringing, but the smile hasn't left my face either so... I'm trying to convince myself the Jubilee is redundant but you know, these two A/B'ed together really sounded good. Did I get that 'different' a sound as to justify keeping both; ahhh, well who's asking, they're my amps so I'll keep them if I want! :D

In reality I didn't get that different a sound but did I mention they sounded really good together and loud? So I've decided to not decide for now as I'm enjoying them all and more testing with the Boogie needs to occur.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back