Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhguitar1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a Visual Sound Liquid Chorus? Not the H2O, but just the Chorus pedal. What are your thoughts?

I just bought a liquid chorus and I don't know if I'm sold on it. It sounds a bit on the dark side to me. Maybe I have to spend more time turning the knobs. Does anyone have any advice on it? I am mainly using it for my clean tone.
I am thinking about getting a small clone and A/B them to see which is better.

Yeah, I didn't really like it. Then again, I don't really like choruses to begin with. This one though, is on the bottom of the chorus list as far as I'm concerned....jmho

is the liquid chorus just the "chorus" from the H2o pedal? because the I love the chorus on that pedal. Anything from detuned sounds to rotary effects.

zappaslaughter said:
is the liquid chorus just the "chorus" from the H2o pedal? because the I love the chorus on that pedal. Anything from detuned sounds to rotary effects.

Yes it is....

That's kind of funny though...because I liked the delay on the H2O, but they didn't put that by itself....oh well, there are so many delays out there I'm still struggling with what to buy...

Back