** Vid Mark V combo, running a slanted 4x12 cab with V30's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaManBoogie

Reaction score
Just testing my new toy the iPhone 4. HD video, sound quality is not that bad. Excuse my playing very very sloppy.

Love how channel 3 sounds through a 4x12. Enjoy, drop me a comment of what you think of the settings, 4x12, my sloppy riffs or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx99XS_JlLM

sounds great man! i can never work out how you guys have the 6600 eq slider up so high though if i run it high then the middle line its to trebly for me.. but when i hear other peoples settings it sounds fine...

but yeh sounds cool man!

The mids on his dial are pretty low around 8-9 o'clock. I the EQ on both my sliders and dials about the same but the sliders are much more sensitive than the dials. That's a pretty nice set up though :wink:

jbm1122 said:
sounds great man! i can never work out how you guys have the 6600 eq slider up so high though if i run it high then the middle line its to trebly for me.. but when i hear other peoples settings it sounds fine...

but yeh sounds cool man!

Same here, especially if you look at where his Presence knob is set :shock:

Maybe he does some sort of High Cut with his G-Major, which is a thing I am trying tomorrow with my G-Force to try, if I can get a non-fizzy Sound with higher Presence and 6600 Settings.

Hörman said:
jbm1122 said:

but yeh sounds cool man!

Same here, especially if you look at where his Presence knob is set :shock:

Exactly my thoughts, sounds good, but it has excessive high end IMO. Combining the settings for 6600 slider, the presence knob and the Treble knob its unreal for me. Plus the V30s are BRIGHT speakers. I could never pull it off.

If you call that sloppy playing, I would hate to hear what you think of MY playing :lol: :lol:

Overall, sounded mean as hell. Thanks for sharing!

Can you do a video from the guitar straight into the mark v? Extreme channel.... etc...
Everyone shows how good the mark v is with effects...
How about a video just showing the mark without the Gmajor?? just guitar and amp...

Are you running the Presence wide open with the bright switch on???

That must sound incredibly high pitch.

What is your thought process here?

Back