Very nice C+ on ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowman3000

Reaction score
Loaded C+ (gain boost) on ebay for 2500$. It also has the export transformer! :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-Mk-2-II-C_W0QQitemZ7423532933QQihZ016QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would the lead channel sound exactly the same as any other C+ even with one less 12ax7??

Boogiebabies said:
Yes, $ 3500 Lexicon units.

eheh quite true JP's rack is a gold mine...I stick to my Studio 400. Very warm, easy to program and very very trusty. There's nothing better than an amp or fx unit that you know in every single aspect. To have a pro tone you don't need a 3500$ fx units...

akamouzis said:
would the lead channel sound exactly the same as any other C+ even with one less 12ax7??
The lead channel and reverb share both V3 & V4 - so not sure how he gets away with one less 12ax
Ian

I wonder what happened to that amp why they pulled the auction. I don't think that is the original cabinet. :roll:

Boogiebabies said:
Yes, $ 3500 Lexicon units.

JP hasn't been using Lexicon for years now. It's all T.C. Electronic stuff now, reasonably priced (1,500$ a piece). And the stuff paid itself over many times.

I just bought that head off e-bay. i called the guy and offered him a certain amount to take it off the auction. PRS-Ian He was referring to the reverb preamp tube that wouldn't need to be replaced. It's a factory C+ the model number checks out and I had the guy send it to Mike B to check it out for me. Mike assured me everything was legit and he is sending it to me by saturday. I'll let you know how master of puppets sounds with it :)

clips are obligatory...i got the exact settings (from the studio session) saved on my hard drive. PM if you'd like em, but only if you promise clips! lol

Can someone help me interprete these. Some of them look like they correspond to the knobs on the front, but what is the rest of it?

http://www.sweetsilence.com/GearSlutzNotes.htm

Latest posts

Back