v1 v2 v3 v4 v5?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
what are the different valve spots and what order do they go on the markII series amps? Because I have some pretty sweet tubes and I was wondering what the good spot to put them in. I have tried many different combos of tubes and think I have found a good line up, but think it is time for a change.

Slap your best tubes in V1 and V2 ....... I think R3 has to do with your lead channel maybe? :?: V4 is usually your reverb and V5 is your output driver .... use a balanced to0b there.

I am going off my MkIII experience, so probably should double check your owners manual for sure. :?

http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Mark%20II-C%20Manual%20-%20Maintenance%20&%20Repair.pdf This link is for the MKIIC manual.It has a tube diagram that tells you exactly what each tube is for.The "best" place to put your "sweet" tubes would be the input or V1 and the lead drive or V3 & 4.They will give you the most dramatic effect.

Latest posts

Back