Used Roadster Price?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercury25

Reaction score
What is a fair price for a used (6 months old) Roadster 212 combo? I have searched eBay for reference but no one seems to be selling them.

Thanks in advance...

Well, why don't you compare the new $$ of a Roadster and something else, like a Road King! Look for a used Road King and do the math! :idea: :?

Mercury25 said:
What is a fair price for a used (6 months old) Roadster 212 combo? I have searched eBay for reference but no one seems to be selling them.

Thanks in advance...

You paid $2100 according to the mesa pro-net pricing(unless it has additional options) I might price it buy-it-now @ $1800 and see what happens-- Why do you want to get rid of it?

I sold mine (also 6 months old) for $1800. But I'll warn you....you will regret it :cry:

Wow jbird, thanks for the insightful yet condescending answer.
Excellent use of emoticons also!

Someone I know is selling theirs and I'm just helping them out.

I can see why newbies lurk rather than post for a while....

Finnster said:
I sold mine (also 6 months old) for $1800. But I'll warn you....you will regret it :cry:

Was that your post in the classies finnster? I was wondering why your were selling it? I have mine on order and have been looking for current user reviews etc. I was little bummed to see someone selling a roadster so soon. Now I read that you regret selling it?

I can't wait to get mine, why did you sell and why do your regret it now? If ya don't mind me asking...........

Thanks in advance.............. :D

[

Was that your post in the classies finnster? I was wondering why your were selling it? I have mine on order and have been looking for current user reviews etc. I was little bummed to see someone selling a roadster so soon. Now I read that you regret selling it?

I can't wait to get mine, why did you sell and why do your regret it now? If ya don't mind me asking...........

Wasn't me posted in the classified section. I sold mine locally, two guys were racing to the house to buy it. The only reason I sold was because it was too big/heavy to lug around in my car to practice with the guys. I really loved it and tried to justify keeping it just for my home amp but that seemed to be silly. An amp as good as the Roadster begs to be heard. All this being said, I still have my F-50 1X12 and it is very easy to lug around but I will probably snag a Stiletto Ave 1X12 to try to fill the void I have...it may be all I will ever need....not likely :lol:

The F-50 just doesn't compare in my book/ears. I think the Ace could replace the F-50...if it ever makes it to the local store...Mesa is slow!!!

I'd say around $1600 to $1800...... The Road King (series I) combos are going for about $1700 to $2000 right now on ebay.

Why does your buddy want to sell his??

Would he be interested in a trade for a Road King series I combo?? :D

Latest posts

Back