• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used Mesa Boogie Sale this weekend!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I've been trying to get a booth at the local Blues Festival for months, but they were sold out.

I just got a call from the people who put it on and they have an opening.

If any of you guys are going to be in the area, (I know most of you are pretty far away), I will have most of our used Mesa and Fender gear there for sale.

We have:

Heartbreaker 2x12 - New tubes, modified for better Reverb & less mud in Channel 2. Brown Alligator tolex, mint condition. This is the one that needed cabinet repair, all of the glue joints popped open when UPS delivered it for me. I glued & screwed the cab back together using 1 1/2" stainless steel deck screws. It's probably 10 times stronger than it was before.

Studio 22+ - New tubes, new filter caps, new bias supply caps, new footswitch power supply & LDR's. Tolex is a bit rough, but the amp rocks.

DC-5 combo - New tubes, new Mojotone BV-30V speaker (very nice), adjustable bias, cathode bias switch, aftermarket footswitch. Tolex is close to mint, but has a couple of scrapes that are noticable. D2F cover.

Blue Angel - Serial # 29. New tubes, new Celestion Heritage 30 speaker, Mesa cover.

We also have:

1 - Japanese Strat - 50th Anniversary, 60's re-issue, Light Blue, new wiring & pickgaurd & neck plate. '74 Strat Bridge pickup, original 60's re-issue middle & neck pickup. Finish is in good shape, but there are 2 holes where the previous owner installed a Roland midi pickup.

1 - 2000 US Strat Deluxe - Blonde, Ash body, Rosewood fretboard, LSR nut, Schaller locking tuners, hard case, extremely nice condition, no fretwear.

1 - 2000 US Strat Deluxe - Teal Green, Ash body, Rosewood fretboard, H-S-S Lace Hot Gold Sensors, LSR nut, Schaller locking tuners, hardcase. As close to mint as a 7 year old guitar can get.

1966 Fender Pro Reverb, new speakers, just gone through, new caps, new tubes. Tolex is missing from part of the bottom, but otherwise in great shape for being as old as it is.

Tons of other gear. Stop by if you're in town. The name of our store is Intellectual Lighting & Audio, I'm not sure what booth we will be in, but it should be easy to find.

I'd like to take that heartbreaker off your hands, but I'm a long ways away in NYC. Is there any way we could work something out (in the event that it doesn't sell at the festival)?

We had over 500 people in our booth this weekend.

I met the dude who says he wrote 'Hang on Sloopy,' I didn't tell him that I don't like the song though.

The Mesa's got a lot of attention, especially the Blue Angel, Heartbreaker, and my DC-3 in the Hardwood cab.

The music was great too:

Todd Tijerna, Kelley Hunt, & especially Lucky Peterson rocked.

Monsta-Tone said:
...I met the dude who says he wrote 'Hang on Sloopy,' I didn't tell him that I don't like the song though.

How could anyone not like Hang on Sloopy? Sorry couldn't resist.

Latest posts

Back