• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK: 1992 Mesa Boogie Blackface Dual Recto.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMSnell

Reaction score
Selling my 1992 Blackface Dual Rectifier

Totally as new (as can be seen in the photo's) and with Mesa converted UK voltage, no messing about with step down transformers!

Sounds amazing, for more info check out its ebay listing at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290100559519&rd=1&rd=1

4cmt14z.jpg

35ibupi.jpg

33jtzcg.jpg

34hba4p.jpg

4bhnazm.jpg

£1400 ono. Collection from the Brighton Area.

Email me! [email protected] (thats my MSN too :))

I know im new to these forums, but I have good trades with a few people on HC and check my ebay rating :)

Elpelotero said:
how'd you get it so shiny???!!

Wow man, yeah this one's NICE !

My early '93 is this clean with no rust/pitting or smudges, doesn't look it saw much LIVE action as she is mint, shiney chrome, leather covering only has a few minor scuffs !

This one IS sweet ! :wink:

ahh this is fricken sweet as man,If I was old enough I would have taken out a bank loan on this little baby!!!

my heart actually dropped when I saw that.. wow.. just wow.. I love the black diamond place and chrome chassis.. I have the roadster which I think is great aesthetically too but nothing compares to the class of your amp.. I even like it more than a private reserve blue-stained flame maple DR on the customs options showcase in the mesa/boogie website.. you seem like an expert on the 2 channel boogies.. so tell me.. what's teh deal with the 500 serial number thingy?.. I had a 2 channel DR and I'm jus curious to know whether it falls under that category

Back