Two Studio Pre questions...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottcrud

Reaction score
1. does V-1 and V-3 control the lead channel like on MKIII's or .50cal+'s?

2. Mike Bendenelli says to disconnect the recording out's to achieve a purer MKIIC+ tone, do I just remove the red wire and grey wire from the outputs and tape them up?

Thanks in advance.

For question #2, you'll have to do more that just remove the wires that connect to the jacks. You'd have to disconnect the recording out circuitry itself.

scottcrud said:
1. does V-1 and V-3 control the lead channel like on MKIII's or .50cal+'s?

2. Mike Bendenelli says to disconnect the recording out's to achieve a purer MKIIC+ tone, do I just remove the red wire and grey wire from the outputs and tape them up?

Thanks in advance.

So, did you try number 2? Just curious. Also, no one know the answer to number one?? I think V3 is for lead overdrive, and V1 is for "input and tone", at least that is what one schematic I found stated. However, I don't know for sure.

1 Just v3

2 If you have the schematic pull one end of the each resistor (for both A and B outputs) going to the record out circuit
it is the loading of the circuit that makes it darker. Just leave the resistors in (one end out) so you can easily reconnect them later on If you want I can take a photo of mine and send it to you

before disconnecting anything, try using FX send as output and see if you're happy with it as am I.

That's curious...am I the only one to be happy with recording out sound?! Send an main seem to be waay to fuzzy...yes, recording out is darker...just add a little bit more highs on the graphic eq!

Sorry, a little OT... ;)

studiorecordout.jpg

Back