• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Channel Triple

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreder13

Reaction score
I'm selling my triple rectifier. It’s from the mid 90's, The serial # R-008036. Its the two channel version. Channel 1= selector switch lets you go from clean to modern. Channel 2 (lead) = selector lets you go from mild overdrive to extremely high gain lead tones. It has an effects loop that allows you to assign it to either channel, both or to bypass it. Its in good condition exept for minor wear on the leather corners. It’s been recently retubed with JJ's in both power and pre. I'm looking to get $1150 plus PayPal and shipping, PM me please.
pickups010.jpg

pickups008.jpg

pickups007.jpg

pickups006.jpg

pickups009.jpg

Nice. I wish I could sit in front of a two channel and hear it. I've never gotten to play with one. Only the three channels.

You actually sent me an email off of craigslist I believe letting me know it was for sale.

Nice looking head.

I'll trade for a combo plus cash, I'm looking to downsize my rig for college. Price for stack lowered to $1500

Back