• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

two channel dual rec and more

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich

Reaction score
i hate to do this but i gotta sell some of my ****...im moving soon and don't have room and also can't have a 100 watt head and 4x12 in an apt. Excuse the shitty descriptions

Mesa 1996 Dual Rectifier Revision G- Two channel, amazing tone of course. The G is somewhat between the earlier revisions and the new rectifiers in that it has better tone/less fizz in gain stage like the old ones, but still a lot of bass/modern power. Attached power cord and 8-16 ohm inputs make this somewhat of an anomaly. Just retubed with all mesa tubes (purchased from rudy's nyc, over $200). Looking for 1100 shipped/insured/paypal etc. If local, it would be cheaper. I have to get a few boxes and packing materials if it sells, so it might take a day or two to ship but it should arrive there pristine. Pretty much mint condition for an amp made in 1996 (serial number- R006719) Had the amp checked locally by Maggio Music, owner personally has several mesa boogies and said nothing needed to be replaced etc.

mesa boogie rectifier 4x12 (oversized) cab for 550. not shipping that thing. v30's of course.

look through this link for some pics but i can of course supply more-

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/rpcennamo/

I might also need some money for furniture and the like so as far as guitars go, I can't sell my kh2 or my ltd m (they were gifts). that leaves only the stb horizon and the silverburst. if i have to sell something, it would be the silverburst because it's worth more. So right now I'm throwing the silverburst up if somebody wants to call dibs, but i'm not 100% sure at this point. I'm going to do everything I can not to sell it.

ESP Eclipse I CTM FT Silverburst BMF- Amazing guitar, best eclipse i have ever played and i've owned a lot. Number 5/6 I believe, comes with hardcase of course and I put in chrome emg 60 and 81 pickups. 2400 shipped/insured/paypal

Send offers or questions to [email protected], I check it more often than pms.

bump...

mesa- 1050 shipped and pics http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/rpcennamo/september%20gear/

esp is not for sale anymore, i am able to keep it

Back