• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tubes: Full Triple Rec Retube kit ***PRICE LOWERED***

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
No longer have my Mesa Triple Rec so I am selling my back up retube kit. This retube kit is Eurotubes High Gain JJKT88/KT66 set with a matched pair of KT88's, matched Quad of KT66's, 3ea Gz34 Rectifer tubes and a full set of pre tubes (5ea EC83S w/one balanced). these are new - never used or taken out of the Box. $200 shipped via express mail or LBC takes'em. Here is what the Eurotube site says about this set:

Mesa Triple Rec Integrated Sextet High Gain Option with KT88's and KT66's.
Price: $290.00
Description: Want the thunder and punch of the KT88-KT66 tubes but you need all thegain you can get? This Retube kit includes an Integrated sextet with two KT88's to handel the thunder and punch and a quad of the KT66's to give you a great open mid and high end that cuts and crunches up at higher volumes. For the front end 3 hand picked high gain JJ ECC83S's for V1, V2, V3, a standard ECC83S for V4 and a balanced ECC83S for the phase inverter in V5. These are used in the 6L6 mode and can be run in the Bold or Spongy mode in solid state or tube rec mode with the stock 5U4's or better yet the GZ34's. These are plug and play with no bias mods.

TRSet.jpg

TRSet2.jpg

:arrow: Price Lowered to $200 Shipped :shock:

This is an absolutely killer deal on an abosoluteliy killer tube compliment for the the Triple Rec. If anybody needs references hit me up.

Latest posts

Back