tubes for my mark -4 DELETE-

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedkirby

Reaction score
recently i had a jam at my place with my friend who has a mark 3. im loving the sounds that amp makes btw...but anyway after he leaves im bringin my mark 4 up the stairs and i didnt bump into the wall but i heard a rattle as i took an akward step. thinking i just ruined a tube i reset my amp and cab and after a 15 minute tube warm up i started playing and noticed my sound degraded significantly ,in both gain and tone.
i noticed one of my 12ax7 tubes wasnt lighting up at all. tapping it with a pencil didnt create a weird sound or anything , im guessing it just went from 10 to 0. i killed it =[
and that same day i gave my friend my spare 12ax7 because one of them burnt out in his mark 3.
i CANNOT STAND **** TONE ANYMORE.
point is...
nobody around me sells mesa tubes. just JJ. i want mesa , or a high gain tube. can somebody give me links to where i can order these online for a good price? or possibly on ebay because i cant seem to find them?
or possibly send me a diagram so i can switch the tubes around , like i dont use reverb on mark so maybe i can move the reverb tube to another slot until i find more?

You can order mesa tubes directly from mesaboogie.com (their online store). You can get high gain JJ's from eurotubes.com (my personally choice, and i do the full retube kits). You can also go through dougstubes.com.

ok so yeah i ordered a tung sol and found a local mesa dealer and got 4 12ax7. sweet. thanks again

Latest posts

Back