TRIPLE RECTIFIER Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fret-Shredder

Reaction score
I have a chance to pick up a 3 channel TRIPLE RECTIFIER and was wondering if I can get close to the same GAIN as my TRIAXIS out of it? Lead 1 RED on the TRIAXIS has GAIN to spare and I would like to know if the TRIPLE RECTIFIER can come close to the LEAD 1 RED gain?I love the TIGHT low end tone I get from my TRIAXIS / 2:90 . Can I achieve that with the TRIPLE RECIFIER? If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks , Michael

While the Recto channel on the Triaxis does not sound quite the same as an actual Rectifier, to answer your question, the Dual/Triple Rectos have PLENTY of gain to spare. More than most people will need, IMO.

Fwank said:
While the Recto channel on the Triaxis does not sound quite the same as an actual Rectifier, to answer your question, the Dual/Triple Rectos have PLENTY of gain to spare. More than most people will need, IMO.

Thank you Frank.

Fwank said:

I agree... :)

Latest posts

Back