Triple Rectifier Footswitch Inoperative...Need Help!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davey_downer

Reaction score
Hey guys, first time here. Hoping someone here has some insight into my problem. I have a 2001 TR 3 channel. Earlier I was cleaning the unit (had the panel out of the head) just dusting as usual. When I put it all back together, the footswitch no longer switched the channels though the lights were lit on the switch but nothing happened. Can switch manually but not by footswitch (5-button). This has happened once before and it just started working again. Is there a tube to be looked at in particular that would have anything to do with the switch or is there something else wrong? Please help, for it is driving me up the wall. Thanks and take care.

David

Hi there. I had a similar problem one year ago. But the problem with my 3 channel dual switch was with channels 2 and 3; channel one was ok and the green light was working; also, the FX loop and solo were fine. My amp tech repaired it by changing a small chip inside (don't know which one exactly). I don't think is something related with the head itself, just the footswitch. Take it to an amp tech but before check if the connections are properly done (maybe the cable or the pins screwed; try moving it a little to see what happens). Good luck.

Latest posts

Back