Triple Rec. Question....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogie

Reaction score
for some reason, every time i switch channels with the foot switch i get a quick "pop" out of my cab. i figured at first, maybe i did not let the head warm up enough before i turned it all the way on, but i tried letting it just sit for a good half hour, just warming it and i still get that noise. does it happen to you guys to and its just the way the amp work? im not using it at high volumes because my house cannot handle it and i have not had the chance to take it out to a venue and hear it out there. i thought it that using it as such a low volume may be the reason, but im not sure. the amp is not even a year old. any ideas?

thanks

It's in the FAQ I believe but for the sake of the thread, this is a known issue and is due to static buildup in the switch. Try leaving the amp on standby and cycling through the channels a few times before switching on to play, this eliminates the pop for most people.

edit: actually it isn't in the FAQ, I'll add it :)

Latest posts

Back