Triple Rec Master Vol Output suddenly not working..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shynomi

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new here and yesterday I had band practice and everything was smooth but today when i came back to play again suddenly my master output (2nd knob in the loop active set) has no effect (it doesn't work at all), my only options now are to turn up the channels...is there a setting that has been switched...

here's the back currently:

BIAS SWITCH: EL34's
RECTIFIER: VACUUM TUBES
BOLD
FOOTSWITCH is set to FSW

I have no External Switching nor effects loop.
The LEVEL SLAVE OUT is all the way down.

Like i said one day it's fine next day the master volume is not working.
thanks for any help, i'm a bit on the new side here.
Nate

Stupid question but is the "Solo" on? Or do you have the solo volume all the way down? It has to be atleast as high as the master volume.

also, just as a side note, do you like the "spongy" setting better than "bold". I think most use Bold

thanks for the response...the solo knob usually did not need to be up with the volume knob, it is currently down. on the footswitch i do not have the solo on. as for the spongy/bold option...it was actually on bold that was a typo.

do you have the fx loop engaged on the back of the amp? if you don't then the master and solo features will NOT work. The red light on the Footswitch doesn't need to be on, but the fx loop does need to be engaged in order to use the master output and solo. If that's not the problem, then the pot may have malfunctioned, but with the flying leads, it's not a hard fix. Check the loop first though.

-AJH

Latest posts

Back