Triaxis: Volume issues Help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonb9

Reaction score
I finally got my midi pedal set up and Im using about 6 different sounds. anywho, im having volume spikes not just the ones when your switching from lead to rhythm, but actual volume present spikes. For example: all setting are stored and using same amp guitar cord etc.
i had stored all the sounds i liked and had everything sounding great. now, a day later i turn it on the my clean sounds are ungodly loud and distorted. So i turn them down again to match that of my lead tones. i play for a few minutes and then they are way too low and I need to raise the volume again. ( take note its just on the clean rhy green presets i use)

anyone have a soultion is this common? ideas?

thank you

Could it be that you are saving them to the first 20 position's that are write protected for use with the 290 amp's half power,deep, modern, switch track modes. The thing will let you change parameters for programs 1-20 but won't overwrite/store them until the write protection is turned off. Shut the unit off and your back to the original settings programed in by Boogie. The first twenty spots are rewritable if you follow the instructions in the manual. I don't have my manual here (it's in storage back in NJ, I'm in Vancouver,WA ) so I can't give you details as to how.

Do you have the manual? Have you read through it. If not Maybe some one else has the needed info and can help out.

Other than that it could be programmer error, GIGO, I can't think, of anything else except maybe a power amp problem.

I did the same thing of trying to save patches on the first 20 presets, actually was frustrating until I realized that you can't save any patches on the first 20 presets! It was in the manual, but had forgetten that process since it was a while since I used my Triaxis. Hope this resolves your volume issue. I don't think there are many repairs us users can do and what usually happens is the Triaxis needs to go to the Mesa for repair.

Back