triaxis problem:need help!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnPapaducci

Reaction score
I recently bought a used triaxis version 2..Everything seems to work perfect
but i can't control it via midi..I have a behringer 10/10 midi foot controller.I do the connection (behringer midi out->triaxis midi in) but there is no response. I can't change presets nor i can control any parameter real time with the continious controller function. I read the manual but still nothing..probably i do sth wrong..but i can't figure it out. The triaxis and the behringer are set to the same midi channel..

I use a 5 pin midi cable and not a 7 pin one.Can this be a problem? Should it at least change presets?

Thanks in advance!

If they are at the same midi channel they suppost to work.Put behringer in omini.If this way you can't change presets I think you have a problem.

Continuos controller function is a programable future in triaxis.If you don't know how to program it it won't work.Manual for sure.

Midi 7 pin has nothing to do with it.

The triaxis and the fcb1010 has to work at the same midi channel.
The behringer boardis a bit confusing to learn to use, so I guess that's the manual you should read (truth hurts)
On the triaxis you press the PGM/CH button and the midi channel the triaxis is receving is now flashing in the screen, then you have to program the fcb 1010 to this channel, (or change the triaxis to the channel the board is receiving)

good luck
Tony

you also have to setup what parameters will be changed on the triaxis with the continuous controller thing. if you dont know hoe read the manual, cos i dont either. havnt needed to since i dont have an expression pedal

Back