Triaxis no longer saving changes to patches

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7 Dying Trees

Reaction score
As the title says, I have a triaxis, and just recently i've redone my rack, and in doing so have needed to change a few parameters.

Now what happens is when i change the master volume (the LED one) from what is set at (5.5) to 7.0 then it's fine, it saves, and it will remember the change in between changing presets, but then as soon as the power is turned off and back on again it goes straight back to the 5.5 setting :s

It's a very old triaxis with a very low serial number, and one of the things i was thinking is whether it could be the battery?

Can anyone help?

it could be the battery or you simply forgot to disengage the factory presets . :wink:

18&Life said:
it could be the battery or you simply forgot to disengage the factory presets . :wink:

Well, it's not the factory presets, as they are well and truly changed :)

However, these patches are all in the 0->20 range, so anyone ever heard anything about these getting overwritten, or some of the values bleeding through?

Anyone got an actual list of the factory presets and values so i could check?

ANd yep, it could be the battery!

Well, i got an email back from boogie, they reckon it's the battery, so that's my first port of call to see if that sorts it otu!

Well, after swearing and cursing to actually get to the battery, the replacement itsself once you get to it is easy. It's just removing the board and then undoing the nuts and bolts(!) to remove the large metal cover.

Which was interesting overall, as it seems that the unit I have was originally made in 92 I think, and has been modded to version 2.0 :)

Oh, and forgot to add, seems to have also sorted out the issue!

Sort of have the same problem with my Triaxis. Where is the battery located? Picture would be killer! Can I change the bateery without loosing my presets completly?

How old it your Tri? If it's older than 92', you might need the latching mod.

traxmod1.gif

traxmod4.gif

I dont know exactly how old it is.... 94-95? Can I see an assembly date anywhere on the unit?

Latest posts

Back