Triaxis Lead Settings

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Scotsman

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just bought my first Triaxis/2:90/mesa 4x12 and got it set up with my G Major and Ground Control and I am very happy about that!!!

I know that the triaxis requires some buggering about to actually create a tone that is "perfect" to the user but I am looking for some tips.

My style of music is metal...think Soil Work, In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Scar Symmetry etc. so I am looking for a very aggressive, heavy tone which will still retain alot of clarity and still sound pleasing to the ear.

I'm currently using the LD2 Red for my rhythm tone and its almost there but i just need to tweak it a bit more.

Does anyone have some example settings for a good heavy lead sound, again retaining the clarity. I think Kirk Hammetts live lead sound on the Black album tour was pretty good, so something along those lines. Before anyone jumps down my throat for my apparent ingnorance, I am fully aware that he uses a ton of different amps and effects, EQ's etc but surely with the diversity of the TRAIXIS/2:90 it must be possible to get something close....?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back