Triaxis Help....!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also bought a Triaxis/2:90 for my band and the other guy has a Line 6 Spider II head. Trust me when I say, the line 6 doesn't hold a candle to the Triaxis. Plus, he tried to get a tone that makes his cab go "WOOOOOOF" on palm mutes that drives me a little nuts.

Anyway, I have some pretty good feed back as well. BUT, I have my 2:90 volume about half way, my Triaxis on about 6 output and the channels 3.5-4.5. I am also pretty close to the cab because of space down there. You have to kind of learn where you might have a feedback problem and rolling off your guitar volume when necessary and setting up a very low gate in certain situations. LIVE, I am usually far enough away from my cab to not have to worry too much about it and there is usually a PA so I can roll off my volumes pedal a bit if I get any feedback.

You will also learn you won't get CD type tones out of a live situation and it take time and listening to try and get what you want......there is NEVER the perfect situation live sometimes.

If you have two guitar players I think you can afford to back off your rythem gain a little which might help with your feedback. Using a gate does suck a little tone out but play with it till you get it just at the point where there wont be any noise. I am in the same boat and I know its a long patient battle, but nothing is perfect outta the box and it will take time to tweak it.

Just my 2 cents

Fret-shredder and 18&Life, try not to hijack other people's threads....

I ain't your daddy, but still

Latest posts

Back