TriAxis/2:Ninety: I THINK I ROYALLY F**KED UP!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it extremely odd that Boogie told the OP that the Palmer gear voids his warranty. What is odd, is that Boogie SELLS PALMER PDI-03 AND PGA-04 UNITS AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOOGIE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were you, I would call Boogie back, ask them if Palmer voids warranties on their amps, why are they selling Palmer products to people for use with THEIR amps in THEIR STORE???

Amazing.

Also, the Palmer units are not universal with regards to impedance loads. The units are specific for 4ohm, 8 ohm or 16 ohm. If you ran an amp that was not set for a 16ohm load, and you ran it into an 8 or 4 ohm load, you will very likely damage your amplifier. Also if you have an amp dishing out for a 16 ohm cabinet, and you stick an 8ohm Palmer in the middle, you will have a problem. Many factors here. Please don't take offense here, but user error is very likely. I've much experience with Palmer products in professional circles (former rep & worked with artists) and have never seen a Palmer unit damage an amplifier ever.

I have to go back to my previous curiosity though regarding Boogie stating that Palmer voids warranties when they are pushing Palmer out of their hollywood store! I know this because I supplied them their Palmers.....

Latest posts

Back