TRIAXIS + 2.90 + MARSHALL 4X12 SAMPLES

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that you're missing something in both clips, it sounds like it's been poorly recorded or reverberated without any trail or anything but you did capture that tone of the pull me under tone... but why didn't you just play the entire riff instead of playing it once and copying it?

because I was testing a tone not trying to play pull me under.

but what i said abuot the tone, what do you have to say for that thoguH? did you add reverb on it? or what it soudsn weird

Nick_cor said:
but what i said abuot the tone, what do you have to say for that thoguH? did you add reverb on it? or what it soudsn weird

To me it doesn't sound weird at all.I don't know what are you talking about.
I don't know in what type of equipments you are listenning to it but at my studio it is sounding amazing.You are the very first person who said something negative about it.
There's no reverb just the sound of my room capted by the mic.

Nick_cor said:
it seems that you're missing something in both clips, it sounds like it's been poorly recorded

poorly recorded ???
Are you kidding ?
Man I showed it for about 20 friends and clients of my studio and none of than said something negative about it.
Everybody loved it including me.
I don't know how it is sounding there where you are but I think there's something wrong . :shock:

Guitar Adjuster said:
I love that tone, it's killer. Please post your settings!

If we don't have the same equipments from my pickup until my computer, my settings will never be the same in your equipment.

Hey guys, I think you should check out this thread:

http://petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43665

Sorry to sound like a dick, but it is only fair. Taking credit for somebody elses hard work is NOT cool.

Sombra is Deadfingers over at petrucciforum.com...
who used to be Sombrus before he got banned...
who used to be 7strings before he got banned...
who used to be Vrillak before he got banned...
who used to be Boogieman8 before he got banned...

The first part of his clip may be his, but it is pretty obvious the "pull me under" part is stolen.
I didnt post this to start a thread war, only to be fair to the owner of the clips.

Hi there...
Sorry to create an user account only to take defense of my work and I don't really like situations like this...
I'm the guy who REALLY recorded the clips...
Our "friend" here, Sombra, Sombrus, DeadFingers or what the hell is your name now,has been banned form the Petrucci's forum a couple of times, and sometimes he log in with other names, but continues to do this stupid things...

THIS IS the original clip
listen from 00:17 to 00:37, the "pull me under part"

http://media.putfile.com/dist-el34

well, this funny idiot stoled the clip, worked with some EQ plugin, cutted the clip to avoid the "thump thump thump" that I did to take the time to play the part and pasted to 2 new samples...but they're the same MINE clip, only equalized in two different way...and THE CUT HE MADE is evident is his clips at 00:09...

I'm sorry to make a post like this, but you should be aware of people like this jackass...
regards
Max

sombra said:
Guitar Adjuster said:
I love that tone, it's killer. Please post your settings!

If we don't have the same equipments from my pickup until my computer, my settings will never be the same in your equipment.

No wonder he wouldn't tell me the settings........probably doesn't even own a Boogie--What a prick.

I think sombra should have had to give an answer instead of avoiding to justify his act .If the clips were mine I would have been really angry. I dislike unfair people.

SOMBRA , SHOW US YOUR BALLS AND ANSWER !!!!!! :evil:

PS : sombra If you really have a Tri-Axis + 2:90, POST YOUR OWN CLIPS instead of posting V-amp clips, Answer to my question : Why have you never posted clips recorded by Tri_axis and 2:90 ?????? You have a studio, so what's the problem???? Why do you need to use stolen clips to show Mesa Tri-Axis+ 2:90 tone ????

hey guys, maybe sombra works at a studio and is payed to promote the bands music by leaking it into every site, and i don't think sombra owns a triaxis + 2:90 + expression etc.. because the picture of the rack that I saw was a g major :shock: sombra what's the deal!! you're scaring me!

Pretty uncool if you ask me. No reason to be stealing clips of others to say they are yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back