TRIAXIS + 2.90 + MARSHALL 4X12 SAMPLES

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sombra

Reaction score
http://music.mp3lizard.com/deadfingr/

What do you think about them ?
liked ?
Hated ?

really good tone sombra, what were the settings' differences between the two clips in that page?
is it just my impression or do you tend to play palm mutes with the right hand not exactly on the bridge but a bit more foreward to make they sound more stopped (hope i give the idea)?

the clip markish have more mids.Just it.You right about the palm mutes :wink:

Those clips sound pretty good. I like the first one I heard (not the mark IV one). Good job and good tone.

-Phil

thanks Phil :D

Could you tell me why do you prefer the first one ? :shock:

Nice. I prefer the sound of the Triaxis + 2.90 + Marshall 4X12 clip - to me it sounds more rounded where the markish 4 sounds more hollow. Maybe the Mark 4 sound might be better in a live situation to cut through the rest of the band?

Also, what did you do at the end of the clips to give that tape winding effect?

Cheers

which plug in is it? Im am curious as i have pro-tools and interested in that effect.

Sombra, I preffered the 1st clip over the Mark IV one because it just seemed like the tone was a little better, and had more balls than the Mark IV one. The tone seemed a little bit smoother, and it really captured the "Pull Me Under" sound.

-Phil

sick effect sombra. nice tone. what mic was that recorded with. any mic pre???

i wish i can get that effect on sonar. anyone know???

shure beta 57A + mackie mixer + pro tools :wink:

i was thinking of getting the onyx a couple months ago but it was too expensive once you got into getting the firewire converter....

soo i opted with the presonus firepod. but ive reached my full capability in that "leauge" and realize that a good mic pre/input is a huge part of getting a high fidelity and "true" signal.

i know great river makes greates pre amps but they are $$$

i was looking into that mackie myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back