Tremoverb- Sleeper for classic rock??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramseyron

Reaction score
Following up on my previous post on underrated Mesa amp. Alot of people over at TGP feel the Tremoverb is a great amp.

Any Thoughts??

Thanks,
Ron

it's an amazing amp capable of A LOT of different sounds and styles. One of the best sounding rectos out there. It's a shame they discontinued it.

Oh Yeah. I have been using a T-Verb combo since when they just came out and other than being a back breaker this amp has got it all. It can do the brown sound and it can do the chuga chuga chuga stuff as well. The icing on the cake is the clean tones with the reverb. I've been doing classic rock with it since day one. I will never sell this thing.

Mine gets here on Wednesday. :D

I bought the burgundy leather one in the classified section - can't wait.

ramseyron said:
Following up on my previous post on underrated Mesa amp. Alot of people over at TGP feel the Tremoverb is a great amp.

Any Thoughts??

Thanks,
Ron

Ain't no one sleepin' when this amp is rockin'.

But yeah, they cover classic rock ground well.

was there a problem with something on this amp? I think I read about a tech problem on early models? I think Mesa took care of later amps. Anyone remember this? I miss the one I had, back in the day. Great sounding amp IMHO

My T-verb head arrived today!! It's loaded with EL34s, and I've read that EL34s arent the best for this amp. Any truth to this?

Just got my second TOV, I definitely like the head better than the combo (if no other reason than the awkardness of moving the combo). Amazing amps, they can do pretty much anything.

Latest posts

Back