• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trans Atlantic 30 head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamtheaterrules

Reaction score
FS: Very good condition, includes footswitch and cable. Only about 6 months old. I have both TA30 and TA15. While the 30 DOES sound bigger and better on every channel, I've decided to keep the 15 and sell the 30. This is a touch decision, but I want a V25 badly and selling the TA30 will provide much more fundage. Ironically, this is one of the best amps I've ever played and maybe the best I own now, but it's strongest points are the things I use least. I think this amp KILLS at Vox tones. Plugged into my Red Fang Alnico, it's some of the best Vox tones I've ever heard and certainly the best I've owned. The Tweed just smokes through the Red Fang as well. The Marshall sounds really good through a greenback or two.

But right now I'm digging Recto and Mark tones so that's where I'm headed. For a classic rock gigging amp, this is the best I've ever heard. Vox, Fender, Marshall and Mesa tones and all done very well.

$1000 shipping and paypal inc.

Back