Tool

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humbility

Reaction score
Anyone going to see them on the tour this time around? I got tix for the Calgary Show at the Pengrowth Saddledome. :D I guess I'll get to see the Deizel Heads THIS time as he was using a 2 ch. Dual Recto and a Marshall last time around. Should be cool.

saw T00L in prague a week or two ago, it was an awesome show, the 2nd time ive seen them. anyway they played alot of stuff from the new album which was cool to see/hear for the first time.
AJ was using 2 diezel vh4's the old blue face one and another silver face. there was another amp on the end but i didnt see it well.

heres a link to some photos from that show - http://www.partypeople.cz/article/?rowid=1085

and the setlist was this -
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Right In Two
Sober
The Pot
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

That may be his old Marshall superbass! Hes used it forever, its his mojo amp.

Humbility said:
Anyone going to see them on the tour this time around? I got tix for the Calgary Show at the Pengrowth Saddledome. :D I guess I'll get to see the Deizel Heads THIS time as he was using a 2 ch. Dual Recto and a Marshall last time around. Should be cool.

Right on. Did you see system of a down recently? I live in Calgary too, my wife and I went and it was a killer show. :) :)

DAMAGED said:
saw T00L in prague a week or two ago, it was an awesome show, the 2nd time ive seen them. anyway they played alot of stuff from the new album which was cool to see/hear for the first time.
AJ was using 2 diezel vh4's the old blue face one and another silver face. there was another amp on the end but i didnt see it well.

heres a link to some photos from that show - http://www.partypeople.cz/article/?rowid=1085

and the setlist was this -
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Right In Two
Sober
The Pot
Lateralus
Vicarious