• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tons of Effects Pedals need to go! LOWERED PRICE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadetree_01

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm selling a full board worth of pedals so if you are interested PM me or send me an email at [email protected].

Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor Preamp pedal. w/original ac SOLD

http://picasaweb.google.com/locodiablo9/HughesKettnerPreampPedal
I used this on the clean channel of my Solo head to get a great JCM800 crunch and other marshally distortion sounds. It's all tube and sounds ridiculously good. Payed 340 for it new.

Holy Grail Reverb w/box, manual and original AC adapter 80

http://picasaweb.google.com/locodiablo9/HolyGrail
I used this with the recto to sweeten my cleans and it is just awesome but after buying a Maverick for cleans i haven't used it much. The pedal has hall, spring and flerb settings. Flerb is a really cool reverb with flange preset that I used all the time but I now have a dedicated flange for this effect.

Boss RV-3 Reverb/Delay w/box, manual, ac 150
This is a very rare and sought after pedal. It has presets for 4 types of reverb, 4 types of delay and 3 presets with both. I payed 180 new 5 years ago and they still sell for 150 without the ac. This is a great deal.

You can pay with paypal, (USPS) money order or personal check. I will warn you that it may take a while to clear a personal check but i have no problems sending it as soon as the check clears. Thanks for looking!

I live in Columbus Ohio 43203 and shipping will be EXACT!

Hello, I'm giving everyone a last chance before Ebay.
Boss RV-3 Reverb/Delay pedal + ac adapter new price is $140
Holy Grail Reverb + ac adapter new price $75

Let me know.

****, I JUST bought another RV-3 off the 'bay like two weeks ago. That's an awesome pedal if you need space noises. Basically every single "post-rock" band uses at least one.

Latest posts

Back