Tim pedal

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Tim and a Timmy and love them both. The Tim's are very transparent, low to mid(ish) gainers. They are great stand alone and even better stacked with almost anything I've tried them with. It's one pedal that's not coming off my board any time soon.

To be honest, I haven't tried stacking it with anything yet.

I bought a Skreddy Screwdriver and an Xotic BB MB. I'm going to try them both, decide which I like best with the Tim pedal, and sell the other.

If you decide to sell the BB w/MB plz lemme know. :)

Well I sold the Screwdriver and I put the custom shop Xotic BB preamp MB in the classifieds.
I'm keeping the Tim.

I ordered my Timmy the other day but won't be here until late May.
I have an OCD v.4 coming this Saturday hopefully, I'd really like to try that with my 5:50, should sound awesome.
My buddy has my Barber Small Fry that he likes alot with his Soldano SLO 100...it does sound killer I have to admit.

I want to get the Small Fry back and try that with the 5:50 soon.

The OCD is a awesome pedal. It'll make your Express sound like a Marshall.
I've never heard a Small Fry but have read good things about it.

Another great pedal to try for something in the Tim range is one of the flavors of the Barber LTD.

The OCD sounds great with the 5:50, awesome pedal for sure.

Incoming this Friday: Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret can't wait to play with that.

Might as well try a bunch of pedals out while waiting on my Timmy... :D

I have toyed with picking up a Timmy for a while, but have held off.

I'm currently running a DLS into my 5:50 as my medium gain pedal - sounds great when stacked with a Barber LTD or a MP Sweet Honey Overdrive.

My Timmy came in. Sound's awesome with the 5:50.
For OD's I now have Wamplers Ecstasy and Paisley pedals, and a Timmy.
I mainly use the Paisley pedal with my Tele. The Ecstasy and Timmy sound very close the same but stacked together they sound very very very good.
Right now I have the amp set on the clean channel, blues channel and hit the Ecstasy and Timmy together instead of using the burn chanel.

Can't go wrong with a Tim! I love mine and it is a great pedal with my 5:25. Also the Hardwire pedals work great.

Latest posts

Back