This Quad Preamp review made me LOL!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgk723

Reaction score
Reliability: 8
Mesa has the worst service avaliable (that is when you live in DK) - F U C K you, Randall... Okay... a Mesa never breaks down. So Randall is lucky. Otherwise he would be dead.

Customer Support: 1
Grrrr - must kill Randall.

(from Harmony Central)

You cannot take those HC reviews seriously anymore thanks to the jokers or the people who just have no idea what they're talking about.

Yeah, 99% of those reviews are written an hour after they bought the item. Hell, I'd be impressed with a steaming bowl of feces an hour after I buy it...

I like the reviews on musicians friend because they tell you how long they've owned the item.

Well I live in Denmark and as far as Mesa/Boogie goes very few amps aviable in shops unless its Århus or Copenhagen the 2 major citys. Even if you take the trip the might have 2 amps in total of Boogies if you are lucky.

It has always been like that but as far as that review its crap writing and a waste of time reading. Not even funny.

Getting a tubeamp fixed is not a problem here its more a matter of finding them as they are rare if you got your mind set on a model.

The same goes for the US Jackson guitars so imports are the way to go here.

Latest posts

Back