This is ridiculous...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just my eyes or does that PT look a little on the small side? I've been playing the MkIII Coliseum lately and might have gotten used to looking at that monster. 8)

It might just be an optical illusion, as I think this chassis may be in a Coliseum cabinet. Look at the distance between the tubes and the reverb tank/bottom of cabinet.

phyrexia said:
Wow I didn't know the serial numbers were handwritten underneath the power cord.

Out of curiousity I asked him for the serial number under the speaker jacks, and he just responded 13299; C+ territory. He didn't supply a picture of the number, but I didn't ask for one either...I'm not THAT curious! That number near the power cord could be some other designation.

This guy appears to be trolling for a sucker, and he doesn't seem very interested in high quality marketing. But the amp could be a C+.

dodger916 said:
phyrexia said:
Wow I didn't know the serial numbers were handwritten underneath the power cord.

Out of curiousity I asked him for the serial number under the speaker jacks, and he just responded 13299; C+ territory. He didn't supply a picture of the number, but I didn't ask for one either...I'm not THAT curious! That number near the power cord could be some other designation.

This guy appears to be trolling for a sucker, and he doesn't seem very interested in high quality marketing. But the amp could be a C+.

LOL!! That's my C+'s big sister...mine is 13300 and it's the real deal. His should be..but like sadi before..RIP OFF!

Latest posts

Back