this guy is pretty crazy

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allcountyfair

Reaction score
dont know what kind of amp hes playing on but hes pretty crazy!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1672463978

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1678398159

p.s. i think he likes star wars haha

lol to the star wars comment. I just seen him on there earlier, lol..Yeah he is pretty crazy

wow, he's like four times as fast as me, but I bet I get laid ten times as much as he does... :wink:

are you guys serious,he is well talented but its a mess,wah pedaled out its nut,anyone can tap like a monkey and use a wah pedal to cover the sloppyness up you know what I mean.

hi tarzaneti, I don´t like jason becker, i prefer marty friedman, but anyway look at this video, he is burning the 200 bpm, nobody could imagine that a few months later he can´t play two notes more due his degenerative disease, you could spend a lot of years to achieve the summit, and you can loose all in only few months :(

fatboy135 said:
hi tarzaneti, I don´t like jason becker, i prefer marty friedman, but anyway look at this video, he is burning the 200 bpm, nobody could imagine that a few months later he can´t play two notes more due his degenerative disease, you could spend a lot of years to achieve the summit, and you can loose all in only few months :(

No Doubt...Poor Guy. That video had my jaw literally on the ground and double-taking all at the same time. What's up Gordo? Haven't seen you around in a while.

during my last years I spend a lot of time repairing amps and studying electronics in university, so I also spend so much time on that forum.
now is time to get real money, in the last year i was working in nokia laboratory where i signed an exclusivity and confidential contract, now I´m working on agilent technologies with the same kind of contract, so I don´t have so much time to visit the forum, and think that one day entirely doing designs in laboratory is so tired, so when I arrieve at home I don´t want to know anything about electronics nor amps :D
that is my saddy true, I leave amps repairs to get into the capitalism wheel
Jason Becker is one of this guys that plays a lot of notes with not many feels, for example you posted the other day the friedman-gilbert video, there are a few people that likes gilbert, for me friedman are better so far light years than gilbert solos, I prefer two notes with feels that thousand runs scales up-down that reminds me malsteem exercises

check my new corporate: www.agilent.com the best I ever work

Latest posts

Back