• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thiele Road, Tubes, Digitech OD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
***Update******

All remaining items placed on ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpv5150rox

Hey all,

I just bought an AXE FX ultra and need to make room in my living space as well as revive my bank account so I will have to let go of as much as necessary.

Road ready thiele cab -

Picture017.jpg

Digitech Bad monkey OD -

Tubes

Greg

Everyone has been replied (either email or PM).

The Triaxis is pretty firm on the price since I had it modded to non phat and it is in incredible shape.

I am having a heck of time with photobucket and I am not sure what is going on but I can't connect to their site to upload the remaining pics. I will upload the pics as soon as I get access to photobucket again.

Greg

That SpiderValve rig is a steal at $600. New, that would cost about $1k.

My SV112 takes on a whole new dimension when I plug it into my 4x12. Great sounding amp.

Thanks Fritz!

Bump for added pics. I finally worked out my issue with photobucket and apologize for the agonizing delay on getting everyone some visuals.

Greg

Just received the 2:90 that Greg was selling and it arrived in perfect condition.

Also, he modded the amp to have 2 class A switches and a separate standby switch for the B channel. He did all of this for free. :shock:

Very happy with the 2:90, bro. Thanks again.

100_0369.jpg

Fritz thanks for the kind words I just hope you enjoy the amp because it really is a great piece of gear. Awesome rig BTW!!! I hope everthing works out the best for you with the Axe and 290.

Greg

Latest posts

Back