The Stilecto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgroup

Reaction score
I'd like to see the "Stil-ecto"... 2 channels... Ch. 1 - tite clean, tite gain, fluid drive from the Stiletto... Ch. 2 - pushed, vintage, modern from the Rectifier... Each channel has it's own output tubes and transformer... and it would be nice to see bold/spongy, tube/diode... 50/100W...

bgroup said:
I'd like to see the "Stil-ecto"... 2 channels... Ch. 1 - tite clean, tite gain, fluid drive from the Stiletto... Ch. 2 - pushed, vintage, modern from the Rectifier... Each channel has it's own output tubes and transformer... and it would be nice to see bold/spongy, tube/diode... 50/100W...

Nice until you tried to move it! I'd take it for a test drive though.

Yeah, didn't really think about that... My amps live in my studio and never get moved, so that isn't really a consideration for me... Guess it would be a really big consideration for gigging folks!

Well while you're at it might as well make it 3 channel with the clean from the Lonestar or Express.

Basically you're outlining a RK series III IMO.

Would LOVE to see a Stiletto channel in lieu of the brit (?) channel, and one of the Recto channels replaced with a Mark IV/IIc channel.

Would also love to see a 1990's variant on the Recto channel available as another mode. Call it "Original" I suppose.

THAT would be the holy grail! BUT, would they ever build it?

It's kinda like Gibson at this point, once they make the Perfect Les Paul (In their case, recreation) what would be the point of making new models to keep customers buying new ones?

Latest posts

Back