The rebirth of Triaxis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatboy135

Reaction score
About a month ago I bought a broken triaxis, for 600 euros with european voltage.
The simptoms was the digital seems to be corrupted sometimes and a great loose of lead2 drive ( even if you press the lead 2 drive no gain increases )
Well I take the 44 pages schematics and begin my personal quest, to repair my triaxis.
One month later and 200 euros more I achive to repair the fucking machine.
Nowadays I´m testing it under several conditions. The digital works so fine ( except the bass led that lights a bit intermitent ) and the lead2 drive increases the amount of gain until my house collapse down.
Another bug that I discover is that rarely it sounds with a little boiling bubbles. I must to investigate why sounds this bubbles and quit them.
All the rest works amanzingly.
Well after this month of learn about triaxis now is the time to bench it and calibrate the unit ( maybe the next days ).
After this time I have some questions that I think that somebody can helps me:

- Well I didn´t hear how is the original sound of the lead2 channel, because it becomes to me bad. I have the measures with the oscilloscope but they are only measures. I want if anyone could send me the factory preset 2 in a mp3 audio file.
- Does anyone experienced this kind of bubbles???
- My two favorites modes are the green on rythm and the red on lead 1. I saw that in general the triaxis is an analog amp controlled by a digital enviromental giving it the most versatile functions of the digital implementation. I´m thinking about to do some mods. What are the mainly mods that triaxis users do and wants????

Did you want to say anything about the triaxis??? you are just in the moment.

Ok the matter is not to mod like an IIC because I don´t know how could a IIc sounds. The real mods that I´m able to do are about the parameters of the triaxis like bass, middle trebble, gain, etc....

Latest posts

Back