The Mark IV has Landed!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll give it a try when I go to get one. Glad you're liking your MarkIV. I should have mine by mid October. It'll be my second one. I had one back around 93-94 and loved it. Should never have gotten rid of it. At least my new one won't have any smokey smell to it. Just new Mesa!

Ibanez, sooo glad that you finally got your MK IV!! I have been waiting to read this post, because I know the wait has been long, but I also knew how stoked your were going to be once you finally had that baby ready to go! A killer amp is one of the best things in this life, so rock out and make us proud!

Cheers,

Richt

:D

ibanez4life SZ! said:
I then went back to Morley with the Bad Horsie II and am sold....clean to high gain, it has the most vocal and expressive sweep I have ever heard. Very big sweep, and honestly, it gives you soo much control and expression that I was floored. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Seriously.....chuck the Bad Horsie and try a Vox Mccoy reissue. I cannot even plug my bad horsie into my practice rig now. I like the switchless feature that's about it. just a suggestion.....

Man im jealous of the Mark IV.......im still looking for a used one and contemplating just having GC order one......but I hate the wait.....

update on previous post of mine in this thread. My mark IV showed up and I'm feeling the same way you are about it. Its amazing it is completely worth the wait. Have fun with the mark :D i know i am

Back