The Eagle er I mean the V has landed....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part is... i've had mine for a couple months and it gets better all the time. Need longer days and more time! :)

It is fantastic. I had already read enough to know what direction I want to go for settings. I am in love with IIC+ mode on channel 3. All of the original IIC+'s were wired in triode so I always make that switch when in this mode. It is super tight and articulate. I have been very happy. The cleans are hard to beat.

MarkV003.jpg

MarkV002.jpg

Finally got my Bubinga/Wicker Cane Mark V Combo (#1004) -ordered on 04/20/09!

It exceeded my wildest expectations in terms of fit/finish, etc. Much better looking than the pictures of similarly spec'd Mark IV combos on the website, and they look very fine indeed. Unfortunately, they haven't posted any pics in the gallery yet.

I was breaking my wife in gently(sonically speaking) for the first couple of days, and in 10 watt/variac/triode/low guitar input mode, I was seriously concerned that the tonal beauty was not going to match the aesthetics. After a couple of hours today of
90 watt/Full power(but still low guitar vol. input) playing, those fears have been completely erased. There are just some beautiful tones/feels in there! I haven't even delved into Ch. 3 yet, but loving all 3 modes in Ch. 1, and definitely Crunch and Mk. 1 modes in Ch.2.

Could we get a good pic of that cheat sheet that came with the amp? My V didn't have one (415).

Latest posts

Back