• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thanks everyone! Sold. Please delete.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadetree_01

Reaction score
Hi, I've decided to sell my DC-5. This was my back up/practice/small engagement amplifier and I have owned it since new. It has a few scrapes on the sides and there are a few snaggs in the front grill from hauling it between practice and home but it still looks very nice compared to some workhorses that I have seen on eBay. Functionally it is perfect and sounds as good as it did the day I demo-ed it in the store.

It's a late model 50watt, 1x12 wide body combo in black taurus. It has a foot switchable 5 band eq, long pan reverb, 12 inch C90 Celestion speaker and push pull knob for clean and crunch settings in channel 1.

I'll get better pictures for it tomorrow but i took some tonight just to give you guys an idea. PM me with any questions. I'll accept PayPal or USPS money orders only. Shipping will be buyers choice and i will charge the exact amount. Thanks!

http://picasaweb.google.com/locodiablo9/MesaDC5

Holy **** that's a steal...

If i didn't have a DC10 i'd take it off your hands.

The pics don't work, but if it's in good working condition, you shouldn't have any problems selling it for $600 :)

Hey thanks!Yeah I wish I could keep it but my music room looks like a freakin warrant music video. Amps to the ceiling and guitars everywhere. Have to thin the heard and i figured someone on the site would love this thing. I'm working on some new pictures but the link worked fine for me and my roommate. Thanks for the tip and the vote of confidence.

Latest posts

Back