Thanks Boogie Forum - Got my Ace !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UDAMANN

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your reviews clips & advice. I just bought a 2x12 Ace combo & it's so much more than anything I've ever owned. I've owned allot of gear too !

I just joined to tell you all thanks & if you like a hot rodded "Marsh" tone w/ the most amazing clean channel then this is the amp for you.

I've owned a 'Legacy" & it has great cleans , but this thing smokes it hands down for the tones I've been looking for.

I'm a huge Steve Stevens fan & I can nail his live sound w/ this to a tee !

To the Boogie board - You had me at "Ace" - You had me at "Ace !

Peace ! Tim

8) 8)

Glad to see so many Ace users, I'm more glad if I helped you find an inspiriing piece of gear!

ps, welcome, stick around!

this is a great week for ace owners! welcome to the club! how many new ace owner we have this week? at least 3 i think

inkwachemis said:
this is a great week for ace owners! welcome to the club! how many new ace owner we have this week? at least 3 i think

Make it four! Got mine today. After 25 years of, as Russ Ballard would say, "voices," I finally listened and bought a Boogie.

Maxx61 said:
inkwachemis said:

Make it four! Got mine today. After 25 years of, as Russ Ballard would say, "voices," I finally listened and bought a Boogie.

this is great! for months now, I followed this board trying to catch anyone with info on the Ace. i finnaly demoed it myself and plopped down the cash for it. It's still a pretty new amp, and i like to read other ppls opinons on this amp. good stuff!

Latest posts

Back