TBB age Groups!?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So...How old are you?

• Under 13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• Over 70

• Total voters
I turned 50 on the 6th but I posess a musicians finely honed sense of immaturity which will keep me young for years :D

most of you guys are my dads age..i wish he played guitar. anyone have kids that get to play the boogies? they'd never know how lucky they were having a road king in the house.

musicbox said:
most of you guys are my dads age..i wish he played guitar. anyone have kids that get to play the boogies? they'd never know how lucky they were having a road king in the house.

My father plays so whenever I go visit we always jam out. He used to have a LSS until he sold it. Every time I come home there is some new toy to play with :p

Ah I meant it's cool...gives you old guy's some redeeming quality. For example, even though you're probably greying a little, and maybe you drive a Buick, you still play guitar, and a boogie. Any little punks like me come along, you just crank 'er up.

"What's that I can't hear you, must be my old age."

JUST JOKING. :twisted: :wink: :p :lol:

Will turn 38 in August...
My lack of hearing is not due to age though, it's that damned master volume and EV cabs!
It is funny to find that through music, you remain young..My son (20yrs) plays, very well I might add, and gigs regularly.Cool to jam with.Although I'm in a jam/blues/classic rock band now, I can still hang with him playing Metallica/Maiden/In Flames etc.... :wink:
Uh oh! I think I may have just crapped my pants again! :oops:
Damned "old age"!! :lol: and no Depends on either! :(
ax. 8)

my dad played guitar, which is how i got started. he had a decent gibson LP copy, a pre-CBS telecaster, and a 1964 Fender Super Reverb 4x10. i considered myself pretty lucky.

I'm 56.
My wife drives a Buick!

Our youngest (25) is a **** fine Death Metal drummer. Yes, he grew up with my Quad/Simul 295 rack rig deafening us both.
He has more tattoos than me!
His guitar player used Marshall stacks. I showed him the light but he must be a slow study.
He showed me a couple things. So I fed him some poison mushrooms.
Anybody want some cheap Marshall stuff?

Old age and treachory win over youth and energy, any day.

Anybody seen my Depends?
I know I left a box in here somewhere...

yettoblaster said:
I'm a decade younger than you. Euphemism
Sounds like I'm so much younger using decade but still I'm Middle Age

yettoblaster said:
Anybody seen my Depends?
I know I left a box in here somewhere...
Uh .... too much information.

For me, no more eating from aluminum dishware, I blame it for my Alzheimer.

RR said:
yettoblaster said:
I'm a decade younger than you. Euphemism
Sounds like I'm so much younger using decade but still I'm Middle Age

For me, no more eating from aluminum dishware, I blame it for my Alzheimer.

Middle age is purely subjective. In comparison, Methusaleh was 969 years old. My meager 45 years is nowhere near the middle. 8)

yettoblaster said:
RR said:
...For me, no more eating from aluminum dishware, I blame it for my Alzheimer.

Alzheimers can be fun: you can hide your own Easter eggs.
Yeah, I met new people everyday who claims I'm their co-worker for the longest time I've been working for that company.
4_1_107v.gif

Latest posts

Back