Switching relay chatter

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
etepbbb said:
I'd talk to your new ESP guy and see if he'll get involved. Chances are he will, ask him to contact his ESP rep., who is mostly the rep. for the other store and explain the situation. Anyway, good luck, let us know how well ESP backs there products.

Thanks etep, I sure will.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles etepbbb and others.

Definitely follow the advice already given by many other posters......as they will be much more helpful than mine (since I haven't experienced your problem).

I have owned my MkV combo for 2 years now with no problems whatsoever....manual or footswitching mode. 99% of the time it has been set to footswitch mode and has performed flawlessly. Maybe I am just lucky....dunno.

One thing I have noticed is most people that post a problem with the footswitch of the V are MkV Head owners. Clearly, this could be that more people opt for the head than the combo, but I still find it interesting?

Basically, the head and combo are identical with the exception of the combo including a cab and speaker. In fact, I would expect the combo to be less reliable regarding footswitch operation based on the additional vibrations that are inherent with a combo versus head?

Once again, the excellent footswitchable features offered with the V and the performance of my MkV combo, in general, have worked flawlessly for 2 years.

In fact, it is the excellent footswitchability of the V (along with great sounds in each channel) that make the V my preferred amplifier to play.

Best of luck in resolving the problem you are experiencing!

Latest posts

Back