Switching Mark III channels with a G-Major/Boss GT-10

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastermikko

Reaction score
Ok, I'm using a Boss GT-10 with a Roadster head and it works great for switching between two channels and effects with only one stomp. Does any of you use the Mark III with a G-Major/Boss GT-10 and switch channels with it too? Does it work?

i used to switch channels on my old mk III with a behringer midi foot controller worked fine now i use a rockman midi octopus to switch my mk IV.

Thanks for the reply. Do you remember where you plugged your switch wire when you wanted to switch between the clean channel and lead channel? Was it up front or behind the head?

I switch channels on my III with a laney babelswitch. Switching jack for lead/clean is located on the front below the input. On the back under the chassis are the switches for R2 and EQ/Rev if available on the amp.

Cool! I'm getting my Mark III Blue Stripe with SimulClass and GEQ next monday. Can't wait to sell my Roadster away... need the money! :cry:

anything with a tip to earth short system will change channel for this amp. so any pedals that do this or have that feature will work..

Latest posts

Back