Stupid problem on my new Mark IV ...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dror520

Reaction score
the lead drive knob doesn't have a end to the turning .... in other words i cant know when it's at 0 and when it is on 10 because when i'm turning to knob it doesn't stop at 0 and at 10 i can just keep turning it ... what can i do about it ?

Does it feel loose? If yes, pull the knob off to reveal the shaft of the potentiometer. There should be a nut in front of the potentiometer. Tighten it up.

EDIT: DOH! It may be not as complicated as I thought it was. The knob itself maybe loose. There's a small screw on the side of the knob. Tighten that up.

Thx again trem u r very helpful !!! the problem was the knob ... i Tighten it up and now it stops ... but the zero is 7 and 10 is 5 ...
how can i change that ? thx again !!!

You might want to pull the chassis so you can grab the pot and hold it still while your tightening it down

With the knob off, turn the pot shaft completely counterclockwise. Now position the knob on the shaft with 0 on top, then tighten up the knob. You're welcome.

Latest posts

Back