• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STUPID DEAL OF THE DAY: PRS SC245GT $1350 shipped conus !!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tampabaynsx-r

Reaction score
At $1350-shipped this is a STEAL...somebody give her a new home! I need to raise funds for a new amp so here we go:
PRSSC245045.jpg

PRSSC245bottomquarterflash.jpg

PRSSC245037.jpg

PRSSC245078.jpg

SC245 all original, no dings, scratches, nicks, repairs, etc. Only thing I can find on her is some slight tarnish on the bridge that will buff right off at the next string change. The case is clean as well...still has the modcat sticker on the end. All candy included. I was never a big goldtop guy but this thing is absolutely stunning in person. The contrast of the natural maple binding, glossy mahogany back and metallic gold top create a very classy looking instrument! The tone of the neck pup when soloing above the 12th fret is awesome! However, I need a new amp so someone's going to enjoy a NGD and get a sweet deal too!

I do not have a Paypal account so USPS money orders only, please. No trades at this time. I do have several references on BAM and 100% feedback on my Ebay account under the same username, Tampabaynsx-r.
'07 SC-245 Goldtop (for sale)
'05 HBII Artist Black Cherry
'09 305 Violin Amber Burst

Latest posts

Back