Stray Cats/ ZZ Top/ Pretenders

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie

Reaction score
Just got my tix to see the Stray Cats in August. They are playing with ZZ Top and the Pretenders! Three of my favorite bands... especially the Stray Cats with ZZ coming in a close second.

I know most of the people here are into metal but I figured I'd give everybody the heads up just in case. There aren't going to be many chances to see the Stray Cats live in the future.. if at all.

They're playing in Chitown too, that same tour.. I might have to check it out. Setzer is awesome and he's an awesome guy. I met him after a show with his solo band and he was so into talking to us and making sure we had a good time.

Enjoy!

That's an interesting bill, to say the least. I can see the Stray Cats and the Pretenders sharing a bill, but ZZ Top too? A little something for everybody, I guess!

Yeh, I agree. I myself don't care for Stray Cats, though Setzer can impress me from time to time. I'd go to see this show if it were nearby. I'd know most of the ZZ Top songs, the radio hits for the Pretenders and Stray Cats. I actually like show where the audience has various ages, race, walks of life, etc. Seems to broaden the social side and makes it easier to meet girls, IMHO.

Latest posts

Back